Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Thursday, June 19, 2008

two commonly asked questions..


Recently I made a few of new friends
Some through friendster
And 2 introduced by my Sis.Jon
And I am commonly asked these 2 questions

The first one
“Where do you usually go for clubbing?”
Honestly, I don’t really club
Maybe my appearance does the trick
I seldom hit the clubs
Mostly will be 3-4 times in a year!!

People hit the clubs for numerous reasons
Most commonly heard reasons were
“I had a bad day, gotto relax”
“Out chilling with friends”
And the top of the list is
“Get to know new friends!”

I have only one reason for being there
I wish to bump into him
As I know he loves clubbing

I know I am silly
Everywhere I go
I’ll pray I’ll get to see him

I once told him that
And he replied
“Now you don’t need to look around anymore,
I am here right beside you”

He is right.. partly..
I don’t really need to look around anymore
Wishing to bump into him
As that will never be
I’ll never ever get to see him anymore
He is a different person now
He isn’t the one that I am madly in-love with
He just isn’t there anymore

Ok.

The second question
“Why are you still single?”
Goosshh!!
Is that a question??!!
Why am I still single??
I am single Because I am single lor!

I will want to be loved by someone
But I don’t want to rush into it
I’ve always get lots of troubles with
“It won’t hurt to give it a try!”
Damn! It hurts!
And now my new policy is
“Oh, really?!! Thanks but NO!”