Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Monday, December 21, 2009

Can u forgive yourself?


The defects and faults of the mind are like wounds in the body,
After all imaginable care has been taken to heal them up,
Still there will be a scar left behind.
French writer
Francois La rochefoucauld

The wound caused by Love cannot be healed by somebody else..
It is not a wound of the body..
It is a wound of the mind..
A wound that only you can find and that only you can heal..
There is only one question that matters..
There is only one really important question..

Can you forgive yourself?

It is said dat time heal all wounds..
I do not agree..
The wounds remain..
In time the mind protecting it's sanity 
Covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens..
But its never gone..
Rose kennedy

That day, I was just mad... 
I was just being childish...
I said, “I hate you”...
I thought so many times that I wish ...
I wish that I had said ...

I love you


1 Comments:

Anonymous yen said...

I wish i can be like her..freely expressed her feelings to you..

June 26, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home