Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Thursday, June 11, 2009

MY "贵人"!!!

Before I start to write anyting..
I jux hope dat those who will be reading tis..
LOL...
Not to take it too personal and get offended..
http://emo.huhiho.com
Tis is onli my point of view..
Plus..NiaSing!!! TIS IS MY BLOG!!
I write watever I feel like writing!!!
U felt otherwise??!!
Den U go n write them in Ur blog!!
Muahhahaahahahahaha!!!
I dun get my nickname BB YEN easily ohh!!
http://emo.huhiho.com
BB stands for BAH BAI..in cantonese!!
Meaning-ARROGANT-hahahaha!!!

Okie!!
Tis happened eermmm..
Let me check ya..on my previous posts..
Yup..almost a month ago!!

I went to have my hair-wash as usual at a salon..
Den an auntie who was there came to sit next to me..
And asked do I mind if she got someting to tell me..
http://emo.huhiho.com
I said no..
And she asked for my birth-date..
Den I oredi knew she is a "算命婆 a.k.a. count-life auntie"!!
Wich previously I wun entertained all these stuffs..
But I was very emo for dis last few months..
So i told her ..
And she told me lotsa tings dat Muahahhahaa!!!
I believed in it as it was so NiaSing-ly accurate!!!!
http://emo.huhiho.com
Den I gave d "算命婆 a.k.a. count-life auntie" hahaha!!!
A birth-date of someone I care so badly..
And regard her as my younger-sister!!!
And instantly d "算命婆 a.k.a. count-life auntie"!! said..
YEAH!!! SHE IS MY "贵人 a.k.a. someone dat will bring good luck to me"!!
http://emo.huhiho.com
I MUST STICK TO HER
SHE WILL HELP ME TO ACHIEVE LOTSA GOOD TINGS IN LIFE!!

Funny is..Almost everyone around me dat knows her as well..
Asked me to STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!
As Yeah..She did do lotsa hurtful stuffs to me but..
Dats why I always say dunno its for good or bad..
I can easily forgives..
So Yup!! A sori is all dats needed!!
And d "算命婆 a.k.a. count-life auntie"even gave me a very nice pendant!
She said d pendant can away me from hurtful stuffs..

But I felt bad afterwards..
I din wear d pendant on..
Muahhaahahahaha..
Becox I dun have a nice necklace for it!!!
D pendant is reali so nice!!

But in the heart..I was struggling..
To wear or not to wear..
http://emo.huhiho.com
So,the next day..I ring up my angel-Sherry...
Eventhough after talking to her..
Im still...struggling...
Cox I talked to Joanne n E-Teng as well..
They are both free-thinkers..
They even asked me to help them to give their birth-date to d "算命婆 a.k.a. count-life auntie"

I reali did changed..
I fooled around and played wit ppls feelings
Becoming a true bitch!!
Funny is frens around me said..
GOOD!! FINALLY U R SMART!!
So I tot!! Yeah!!!
Wat d "算命婆 a.k.a. count-life auntie" was so RIGHT!!
As d "算命婆 a.k.a. count-life auntie" said my life will be surrounded by lotsa NiaSing gugus!!
So before they hurt me..
YEAH!! They wanted a game..GIVE THEM A REAL UNFORGETABLE ONE!!
And "she-my 贵人" r always beside me giving me advices!!
Like playing a chess..haha..d next step I shld take!!

Den YEAH!!
Comes d awful truth!!
Sherry dear,did u pray for me and ask our Abba Father to open up my eyes?!!
Hahahaha!!
Or d Lord sees d strungles I have inside me...

One ting I luv in Jesus is HE is so loving!!!
HE never FORCE us to choose HIS ways..
HE lets us to decide it on our own
And those dat say..
CEH..NO LOH..BECOME A CHRISTIAN..TIS KENOT DAT KENOT!!!
LOL!!!
Actuali,d Lord is onli telling us..tings V shldnt do..
So dat V wun end up in some lousy unwanted misseries..
But in d end..the decision is on our own hands..

So Yeah..on one nite out..
http://emo.huhiho.com
I found out..d TRUE SIDE..of tis sister of mine!!
MY "贵人 a.k.a. someone dat will bring good luck to me"!!
Im not onli hurt but felt like a fool!!
All these while..Goshhh!!!
Im truli left speechless!!!
And dis jux prove how TRUTHFUL r d "算命婆 a.k.a. count-life auntie" words!!!
Dat "she" is my MY "贵人 a.k.a. someone dat will bring good luck to me"!!
NIASING!!!

I do admit I've committed lotsa sins..
Im not a good example as His child..
But Im truli thankful n grateful..
dat yes..
HE DIN GIVES UP ON ME!!
NEVE IN A SECOND!!

AMEN!!!

So,Tis tot me a very valueable lessons..
In d future..someone comes up to me n tell me my past n wat I can do to change my future to be a BETTER ONE!!


MY ANSWER:



"MAY GOD BLESS U-AMEN"

3 Comments:

Blogger yen said...

or sherry,i will tell them not to be so troublesome..i've got one oredi-U!! hahaha..

June 11, 2009 at 2:28 AM  
Anonymous sherry said...

so now who do u believe in?.. God, "count life auntie", or Ms.Sherry?.. haha.. i rather u pay me 3.60 and definitely i'll tell you more.. lol..

June 11, 2009 at 2:29 AM  
Blogger yen said...

hahahaha..thanks pretty..always w/o fail being there 4 me to remind me of HIM!!!!ok lah..owe u first ur rm3.60..hahaha

June 11, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home