Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Friday, May 15, 2009

~~ tired + sick ~~

There is a point in my life..
Wen I get so NiaSing-ly tired of trying to fix everyting...
Trying to make eveyone happy...
Now..Wen I finally decide to quit doing so..
It's just realiszing..YEAH!!
I dun absofarkinglutely need all these NiaSing people!!
Wit all the NiaSing PIG-SHIT they bring to my life!!
FARK-OFF!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most frens always tink dat Im a tough cookie!!
Muahahahaha!!!!
Just dat I never let u all see me cry..
And I come off strong...
It doesnt mean dat I din't fall asleep crying...
And eventhough I act likes noting's wrong...
Maybe..Hahaha..Maybe..Im really good at lying...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im so sick of pretending to be okie...
But..Yeah..
I never know how "STRONG" I am...
Till yes...lately..tis few days...
Being "STRONG" is the onli choice I am left....


Wen will all tis pain just go away???

P/S:Sherry..da "shen jui pai" topic..I haven reali knw wat to write yet...maybe I oredi got de idea..hahaha..but jux dunno how to write them out..my next post will definately on it!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

trying to make everyone happy??
but how come din see u r trying to make me happy?

hhee.. jux kidding....

when u r down, when u r sad..
jux call me...

May 17, 2009 at 7:22 PM  
Anonymous sherry said...

hey babe, it really doesn't matter whether you blog abt "shen ju pai"... but you know what?.. your heart does the matter..

May 17, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home