Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MY LOVE..SORRY

Jux bek from my supper!! FULL!!!
It will be awhile till I will have time to update tis blog as tomolo I will need to return tis broadband to my fren oooOO..
n till I get bek my connection..hoho..will seldom get to c me online loo..

Plus wit the new hectic timetable!!
Sob sob sob..it will be FULL DAY for 3 DAYS!!! 1 HALF-DAY on morning! n onli "CLASS-LESS" (hoho..guess there is no such word..means NO CLASS) on MONDAY!!
YaYa..for those who still have no clue and kept asking me wat m i working as now..
Im bek to study at Kemayan ATC..d end of Petaling Street..
LOL..No need to find me for lunch loo..Just tapau @ deliver for me will be the best!! Muahahhahaha!!

Ermmm...so happen while waiting for my tren tis noon..I was busy deleting some contacts in my phonelist..
Hohoho..Im used to delete names!!
Lol..there are 5 DANNYs' in my phonelist!!
I dun even know who is who!!
I just want to save DANNY from DC..but I couldnt delete the names yet cox I still cant figure out wich num is Danny from DC..but deleted 2 cox I know he is using 016! ahahahaa!!
I come acrossed a name..YUP..Im bek to Malacca for a One-Day trip on Sunday :-*
Dead tired!! Onli stop by at A-FAMOSA n went to the Safari..n it's just LOLZZzz!!
Katty told me I should jux give him a call den Muahahhaa..will have a free driver!
Den I wun just bek to Malacca..every weekend I can visit further places!!
Penang..I've always wanted to go there to taste the foods!!!
Previously can say I "ter"- means accidentally got him hurt..
NiaSing..how I know a few sms n gifts will got him felt dat Im giving him chances..
LOL..he bought me some gifts...to return the gifts seems like very kiasu..
People give den NiaSing..how old oredi ohh..still wanna push n pull meh..take loh..
Den in return..I bought him bek someting loo..normal de mah..
I din realised sometimes wen Im too nice to someone..they will get the wrong signal..
Wen I rejected him in a very good manner lah...he still got upset..
But if tis time I reali flirt with him den it means I purposely and intenionally hurting him..
And NiaSing..knowing how much it hurts to be hurt..Im tinking of doing the same to another person onli becox I know he is interested in me?
NiaSing! Wat a bitch!! Ahahahaa!!
But surely I wun do so!!
Frens said maybe in time..I will be touched by him..if I give him the chance..
But NiaSing..sometimes it's reali hard to explain..He is quite a pretty boy too n treated me well but I jux dunwan him to get near to me!! Ahahaha!!

Den at nite wen I was out..NiaSing..I saw one of my Ex-
I felt so uneasy seeing him so close wit other gals...NiaSing!!
But it makes me realise..How come it took me almost a decade to finally let go of him...
But it takes just a new person for me to forget d next one in gosh..a snap of fingers!!
Do I reali "LOVE" them or Im just unknowingly treated them as a Mr.Rebound...
I mean..I hardly know them..Im oredi hooked up wit them wen I dun even knw their names in full! Hate to admit but I've oredi fall head over heels over them in just a few meet-ups..
Yup the relationship doesnt last..I was hurt..I cried..but it took just d next person..AWHILE to get me forget bout the previous one..as if it's become a cycle!!
It's dat Im easily drawn to de others as they care for me wen I was broken-hearted?
Or I wanna prove n show to him dat except him..there are still be others dat will be interested in me?
Teng..Ya..U are rite!! I reali dunno wat exactly Im doing..ahahhaa..
Watever it is..
(never wanna dwell bek much into the past!! YUCKS!! ahahaha!!)
I thank d Lord for dis great awakening!!
I will never wanna say or listen to SORRY anymore..
As wen someone uttered d word "SORRY" ..It's oredi too late..
The hurts is oredi there..
Im reali sorry for all the hurts I've got myself n others thru in my so call-LOVE..
SORRY..will never wanna listen it from myself or anyone EVER!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger lung seng =) said...

Kemayan ATC? selling longan water? haha... 1300 has delivery service, I can help u call to deliver to ur college. =)
y always heard u talk about sad things for love? nothing sweet or romantic to share?

March 24, 2009 at 7:26 AM  
Blogger yen said...

sob sob..before i can start to share some lomantis n sweet sweet tings..im oredi sob sob..aiks...ahahhahaha...

March 24, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home