Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

never regret anything that made you smile


never regret anything dat made you smile

I've posted this note before but removed it..
And what made me changed my mind now?
Because I finally realised I have no regrets with the times I am blessed wit him ..
And tis is what i wrote in my personal blog...
"When I think back of this..
I know there will be a smile on me..."

I am truly touched when He..
..bought me twisties...
..help me to clean up my fan...
..unexpectedly walked the Connaught PasarMalam with me and we were caught in de rain....
..ate the tauhu busuk with me..
..spent the nigths on my lousy bed instead of his comfy one..
..had steamboat with me..
..make me coffee..
..kissed me while we are at his shop and there are cctv all around.. ..worried that I will get cold..
..had the pumpkin tong sui I boiled though he dont like ginger.....
buy me the SinChan ermmm..dont know what is that..but its so nice of him..
..picnic with me at house..
..just lazing around watching DvDs at home..his and mine...
..his look when i told him my house got no towel for him..
..the look on him when he walked out from the shower and I didn't off the fan..
..how he never show his anger to me though he is totally pissed
..and hahahas the 3pm sms..

The hugs..The kisses..Eveything..
Eventhough we are not contacting each other now..
But I've grown to stop blaming myself and anyone anymore..
I am just happy that YES-I FELL IN LOVE WIT HIM DEEPLY!!
Finally, hahas..I admit it..

I am so anticipating the coming of 2010!!
I know it will be a good good year for me!!



Away from all the emotional messiness as I am too done with it!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger issac said...

BE TOUGH!!!~~

December 27, 2009 at 3:25 AM  
Blogger yen said...

==~!!
some kind of prank?!!

December 30, 2009 at 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home