Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

the nite ends perfect!!

I am still very much alive! woke up at 7 this morning, thought I would’ve at least sleep till 8!
Last night was great! Ends well..haha..drink and drunk but didn’t passed out! No vomiting! and wake up this morning with a big smile! And a big eyes too..i mean swollen eyes..garfiled eyes..

Many said to avoid getting drunk,put salt or the sour plum in the drink ..tell u what! NONSENSE!
But I do love to add sour plums in my drink because it makes it tastier! Haha! To avoid getting drunk,surely only one way-dont drink too much! Haha! Basically,for me,I'll just make sure I've had enough sleep!

Got home from work,lie on the bed,wanna get some sleep but couldn’t.So I watched the 8pm news while getting ready to go out, that’s when I realized the importance to vote! Haha! Getting a bit political here!
The opposition parties,named the Parti Pakatan Rakyat tried to oppose the government to rise up the fuel price and want the price back to RM1.92 but they failed as the votes isn’t enough..simply because they have only a few members in the Parlimen! Goosshh! If there is a survey done to the “rakyat”, 100% except those ass-kisser, will never agreed to the nonsense of increasing the price!

I get set and headed out.Saw lots of long lost friends.
And I made some new friends, they asked for numbers and the ever sweet me will politely gives but the ever bitchy me will never pick up the calls.Haha..Honestly I am a very lazy person..a very lazy one till the stage I am lazy to even chat on the phone..some reading this will say “true or not?” haha..I can chat non-stop at times..Some I do will keep in touch,those whom really leaves an impression to me,I’ll saved their numbers immediately at that moment,those I dun bother to save,meaning I dun want to be bother..Haha

And one of the guy,Ah Mun, a friend of my friends cried infront of me! aikss,supposingly the nite should be fun but the guy cried infront of me!!! He just broke up..months ago.He is sad.I told him it is normal to be sad.He said the reason the girl left him is because he isn’t rich..and he mumbled all the girls are materialistic!
Let me put it this way,that is not materialistic,that is just being REALISTIC! I don’t like the idea of some gals that will look for someone to pay their bills, don’t get me wrong,I dont have problems for guys paying my bills! I love it! Haha!


Then he asked me why and why his girl left him in such despair..Gosshh,as if I know his gal,Haha,I just met him hours ago,left alone his gal..I told him something I get from a drama I watched..
A hong kong drama-"A journey called life" ,a very meaningful and touching drama!
In it, the actor said, there are lots of reasons when two souls get together but there is only one reason when they parted away, the love isn’t there anymore..
No matter how hard u try to save a relationship,it will be useless because the main and upmost ingredient -“love” isn’t there anymore

I told him if he want to cry den just cry.If he want to be angry with that gal den just let it be.Curse her if he wanted to,I mean we are all humans,not saint,after all those hurt, still wish them well? Damn rite! Wish them well in hell! Haha!

And the night ends well,May droved me home,thanks May!
Reached the house,cried a little,haha, that’s why my eyes were swollen!

Went to bed once I had my bath
Woke up this morning and feels good!