Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Unfaithful Lovers

Liu….
Deng…
Soli ya…it's not dat I puposely wanna start my writing wit all tis %$@!#!!
But it's my eye eye..ermm..the right side one..hurts like..AMMMAAAAHHH!!
Cry Cry mah? Dat's why de eye hurt hurt? SOLI!!!
NO!! IT IS NOT!!
Hoho.. cox jux now I rub some oilment on my tummy loo..and being the ever clumsy me..
I removed my lenses witout washing my hand…hohoho..
The oilment is veli de MUJARAB (its a malay word ya..cant recall wat it calls in english oh..search it in dictionary on ur own lah ya...) as U can reali c de instant result!!
Cox I have constipation..hoho..de oilment reali works veli well on me!
Now u c c my tummy big big..
ZEEEEeeeNNgggg…
Tomolo..flat flat oredi..muahahhaha
Dats my secret of DARE TO EAT!!!
Ermmm..but piece of advise is..hoohooo..rub it on wen u r at home ..better alone loo
Cox it will make de gas gas out of ur body oh..meaning farting loh..FONG PEI!!!

Lately I met lotsa new frens n surely will muahahhaha promote my blog loh…Muahahhaa!!!
And thanks ya for everyone dat spend their time to read my writing..hohoho..

Erm..how do I wanna start tis time ya..
Unfaithful lovers…
How will u deal wit it?

I have a fren who is still veli muchie in touch wit his Ex-
Den on one Liu Niasing nite..I TER-....
TER..means accidentally lah..not purposely..
I TER-found out bout their still-on-off-on-off..push-push-pull-pull-relationship…
Deng..like Ms.Loh Li Chin case loh..
Funny part is the gal kept saying dat the one dat she is so absofarkinglutely in lup wit is my fren and not her current beau…
The one dat she is dreaming n wishing n praying to be wit is my fren n not her bf..
But she stills wit the guy.. -________________________-"

Funny leh..u all oso like me loh..clueless..
Bui?!!! Like dat den why still wanna be wit dat guy leh?
Why dun breakup leh?

Sob Sob..
Cox..
Sob Sob..
He is veli nice to me loh..
I dunno how to tell him off..in a good way cox I dunwan him to get hurt...


FARK!!! COMPLETE NONSENCE!!!
It's either her current bf is truli a retarded idiot or else I just dunno how to describe his feelings…
At first..I felt sori for both my fren n his Ex-..
I wonder why they stay apart wen they both wanted to be wit each other badly?

Den I come to realise ..the real victim here is not my fren n his Ex...
It’s the gal current beau..
Gosh…I not onli feel terribly sori for him but pity him…
He fell in lup wit such a wrong person…
And d gal..Liu!!!! Make it as she is being victimised!!!
Wen she sms my fren n still calling my fren “HUBBY” “LO GONG” n all the farking "MISS U" "LOVE U " OUR PROMISES" " U REMEMBER MAH? ..TIS AH..DAT AH"..…
LIU!!!
Did she ever tink of her bf feelings?
And it's dat not hurting him?
She is betraying his trust on her!
The one dat should be crying n feel sad certainly not HER but HIM!!!

Sob Sob Sob..
Im so pressured..
I dunno wat to do..
I oredi told him..
My heart..
My mind..
My soul..
My everything onli got U..
No him..
But still he dunwan to let go of me oh ..
Wat to do …
Sob Sob Sob Sob....

Liu..
Did she reali tell her bf dat or she is faking it n telling others she did?
If she reali did said those stuffs to her bf n dat gugu still wanna hold on to her..
Den..
Like I said loh..it's either dat gugu is reali a complete idiot,If not gosh..I just cant tink of a possible reason for him to still coupling wit her..
I mean..Liu..U are being wit someone dat tell U face to face..

"Eii....
U know wat??!!
I dun love U at all..
D one n onli person I ever luv n wanted to be is my Ex-..
He is my everyting..n I wanna marry him..
Marrying him is my dream”

Lucky dat I dun knw dat gugu or else I will reali slap dat gugu gao gao (means hard hard)!!!
Muahahahaaa....

Aikss…Maybe dat's de trend now..Cox they are all still darn young..in their early 20s...
But can age be an excuse to act n behave immature and to hurt others??!!

Yes..Im a real fool in love as well..
No one can reali comes up wit the real meaning of wat is love…
But tis is certainly not rite!!!

If onli I can meet her in person..I will wanna tell her..
Please stop de farking acts and stop saying
She loves someone wen at the same time she is hurting someone so badly…
Love isn't like dis..
If she reali dun like d guy,she can just leave..
Why still clings on to him?
Dunwan to break his heart??..
He dunwan to let go??..
FARK!!! PIG-SHIT!!!

It takes 2 person to say YES to begin a relationship..
But wen it comes to breakup..It onli take one person to say OVER..
So..Stop all those farking lame excuses n yaya....She will say she is hurt but it's her dat hurting herself and got all tis so complicated!!!
Wat bout her bf??
She is hurting him more den she can ever imagine…

And is tis how she always say..I DUNWAN TO HURT HIM…

YAYAYA.. guess i got her point…
FARK-OFF FAR!!!!

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home