Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Friday, March 13, 2009

Woman-Beater..

Wen Im writing tis post..It is 5.30am..
I should and was deep deep babi-ing but was awaken by some reali terrifying screams!!!
WWWaaaaahhHHH…AAhhhHHHHahHHHHH….
I first thought it's from the cats..
U know loh..Wen the cats got in a fight..before they fight..they will like us human loh.."gong so or liu liu(deal-deal)” or “fathau-ing-(flirting)”..
Deng..the noises…
Listen n Listen n Listen …Confirmed!!! It's a woman cries!!!!
It's few blocks from my house..

Looked out from the window,I can see my other neighbours are too looking for the source of the anguish cries…
And if I will get to know wich house it is..I will immediately call POLICE!!!
Tis is not the time to mind our own business..
Tis is the time to show BUSINESS!!!

Woman-Beater…
Fark…
Wen I heard of news of Rihanna dropped her charges on Chris Brown..
Like the rest of the world..I find dat she is a really NiaSing..muahahhaaha…
And I pray dat one day God will strengthen her and and grant her wisdom to walk away from dat farking jerk and hand him over to the authorities..
He is sori for wat he done?
Great! Den go to jail and pay for it!!!!
LIU NIASING!!

I wonder how many dats around me facing the same hurtful experiences like Rihanna…
No excuses should be accepted
Liu NiaSing…
Can anyone imagine the terror of the person being beaten up by someone dat's supposingly protecting them..
And if u give them a chance..
Guess wat..
Just make sure U know a clinic real well cox there is CONFIRMLY a 100% repeating of such farking NiaSing acts!!!
I din say tis for fun..Surveys reported any family matters dat's involved violence..in 10 cases..Yup! There is a repeat of dat 10 cases!!

I never knew how much difference of a man strength wit a woman
Until my handbag was snatched few years ago..
The gugu was asking for direction and suddenly he just pulled my bag..
Liu Niasing him ah..
It seems like he is not even using any strength..
But I fell down so hard on the ground and my leg was all bleeding..

Just imagine..
How can someone say they luv U wen they can simply lay their farking NiaSing hands on U?!!!
Ya..Gals tend to be soft-hearted and V can easily forgives..
BUT PLEASE DUN DO SO!!!
REPORT TO THE POLICE!!!
AND NO MATTER WAT EXCUSE OR EXPLANATION..
U DUN DESERVE TO SUCH A HIDEOUS NIASING ACTS!!

Run away!!
Dun tink of putting bek a fight .. U cant win ..
But Yup..Get out from the place ASAP!!

He is standing on the way?
Run to some open spaces..Like to de house balcony as most commonly happened in houses..
Ya..dats wat tis farking niasing cowards does..
Tis farking bastards will only dare to show their NiaSing strength in closed–places!!!
Hold on to someting and SCREAM FOR HELP!!!
If u cant make the exit and force to fight bek..
Dun fight dat NiaSing wit bare hands loh..
Throw things at the farking gugu!!
Dats wat v called SELF-DEFENSE!!!

As a Christian...Yes,V are told to fogives as the Lord forgives..
But Jesus also did warned us to stay away from all the negative sources..
The Lord loves Us so terribly muchie.. He died on the cross for Us..
We are very very precious…
How much do U tink it will hurt the Lord to see us being hurt in such a way?
He blesses us a brain ..to think.. to difference the good and the bad..
U know it’s a bad things..
Den walk away..

And tis farking bastards should pay the price for the hurts they caused!!!
Not only physically but mentally..
The nightmares of waking up in the middle of the nite..
The brusises on the skin..d outward appereance will recover but wat's about the heart?
It will be a life-time scars

I have a fren dat's been thru such hellish moments…
She told me she can recall so vividly the times of her got beaten up by her spouse…
9 hellish times!!!

But the only prob here is..she cant even recall the reason why he did it!!
As if it's oredi been a common ting for him!!
But YES!! He will always make sure my fren believed he did it becox he is right and my fren did something terribly wrong!
Dat he is UNWILLINGLY & BEING FORCED to PUNCH,SLAP and PUSHES her all around!!!
And praise the Lord..on the 9th times..She walked away
Guess she had the worse on dat night..
Though it sounds abit late but at least Yes..Praise d Lord again..She left..
Just like Rihanna case..after the news..frens of her coming out and make statements dat is not the first time she was seen wit brusies and marks on her…

Have U ever wish U can get bek to de past and make a change on something..
Such a space-travel stuffs…muahahahaaa..like d Doraemon ting..
My fren once told me ..
If given such a chance,she will make sure he is trully sori..not only thru words..for wat he has done..
Muahahahaaa…
She regretted so much dat she din report it to the police
And let him repeat it so many times!
It might be happening to another innocent gal now..
Wen I heard dat…I felt terribly bad and sori too for not doing wat I should wen I knew bout the news..
Yes..Staying by their side and support and encouragement are very important
But the one ting wich is the most important is to knock some senses on them and get help!!

Help them out..Walk away from those bastards!!!
Rihanna Dad..Damn dat gugu…supports Rihanna decisions on getting bek wit Chris Brown!!!
Liu Niasing..apa punya bapak?? (was kind of father is tis??!!!)

I wish dat bastard..I cant use gugu to describe him cox he dun even deserves dat title!!
He is to me a farking NiaSing coward witout gugu!!
I really hope he will read tis…or frens or family members of his..
Tell him to STAY FAR AWAY FROM MY FREN!
Yes..She tot dat She can forgets it as time goes by and forgives him…
She is those idiotic type dat forgives easily…Muuahahhahaha!!!
But guess wat..SHE CANT AND I WILL NOT LET HER!!!
She wishes him dead everytime she goes to a cinema for a movie..
Any fighting scenes will make her wanna run out from d room as soon as she possibly can..
U are sorry for wat U did?
Great!!! Den U go and die fast and far!!
Wen I say go to die..I really mean it!!
D.I.E…DIE..GO AND DIE !!
U dun need to do so infront of us .. we will eventually get the news..Muahahahaha!!
Dat's d onli way for U to repay wat U’ve done and prove to her for the final time dat U are trully sori!!!
If u cant do so..den please FARK OFF FAR AWAY from her life!!!
Save the farking sori for Urself!!!

Just the tots of bumping him on the street!!!
GOSH!!!!!!!!!!
Wish he will be knocked down by a car right infront of me!!!!
I am being cruel and unforgiving?!!
Tell me onli after U’ve been in my fren shoes...

2 Comments:

Blogger lung seng =) said...

family violence can report to Ministry of Women, Family and Community Development, i'll find out the official telephone number for you and Police.

after that, ask few person to whack him with gunny bag, which hand used to beat then just chop it off... right?

family violence is mainly caused by education and their family teaching. ur fren quite 'fan jin', let ppl beaten for 9 times then leave. if my sister been beaten, the guy sure die for 9 times alr...

March 14, 2009 at 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, reli liu niasing..
damn stupid 1 la if guys beat woman for nothing.. and shudn't beat for any reason also..

if got guy wanna beat u and u kenot run, zhar 9 his gugu oni ler, jie!

March 17, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home