Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Thursday, June 26, 2008

u have me for 24/7!!

I had known Jasmine,if u had read the bulletin I posted in Friendster,u’ll know the name had been changed due to some lessons learnt in the past.I posted a story bout my CEO and he read it -_-" and the rest is history and yes! lesson learnt!!

For those whom haven’t read it before,I’ll introduced u to this angel of mine.Jasmine,I've known her for 5 years now..goosshh..time really flies! She is such a lovely young lady.Everyone in the office said she looks so much like Gigi Leong Weng Kei, the Hong Kong actress and singer.Even the malay colleagues said so!! She is smart, cheerful and she is a darling!!!

She loves to laugh and her laughter’s turns to tears ever since she met this ‘DH’! I almost lost count of the numbers she cried infront of me because of this jerk! It certainly rip me apart too, seeing her in such a mess and the only thing she ever did wrong is to fall in love with the DH!!


She sent me several messages on Tuesday night and I certainly understand very well how she felt. She asked, is she an idiot?, honestly, to me she isn’t. The real idiot is the DH! She continued by asking me is he serious with her? I replied,Yes,Sure.Surely he is serious in making her a fool.Surely he is serious in hurting her and without a doubt, surely he is serious to get her on his bed.

Sis.Jon once told me she felt that we are living in a fake world.I told her,it would be so nice if we are really in a fake world,at least we realise everything is fake and we wont fall in love with fake words.We get touched and we fell in love with them,with their promises only to find out..it is all lies..it is fake.


Jasmine told me it hurts her to be in that situation but it also hurts her to let go.She once commented that whenever I talk to her, as if I am in her shoes, that I understand so well whats in her heart.She is right.I do.I’ve been through it.Thanks to another angel of mine, Sharmaine, I am able to pull myself out from the misery.


I can still be in what he regards as the on/off relationship.Anytime, it’s my call, I can call it on and I can call it quit, anytime!. I will just need to wait patiently for him to come over and look for me when he feels like it.I will still get to see him, few times a month. I tried,like my angel, Jasmine did.Yeah, it hurts to be with him but it hurts to let go.I want to still get to see him.Saying no means I don’t get to see him anymore.


And thankfully,it dont take long for me to finally walk away. I am not as strong as I thought I am. I cried everytime the calls went unanswered,not for a day but for days..I don’t have the courage to even ask him why he don’t answer the calls..because I know it will be all lies.Do he knows that his actions hurts me? Surely he does! But will he cares? I don’t think I need anyone to tell me the answer.I believe Jasmine had the answer too.

I just want her to know,as a friend,I will never want her to go thru the awful experiences that I once been thru.But if she stubornly,haha,just like me,choose to fall into the arms of the DH,I will always be there for her.Anytime she needed someone,I will be there.she will never walk alone.We will never be alone,our Abba Father is here,right beside us.

And to another angel of mine,Sharmaine,she is truly my guardian angel.I can never thank the Lord enough for her.

To all the jerks and bitches outhere,just wish you all well in hell! Goossshhh..they got me cursing again!! Haha!!
And yes, DH stands for Dick-Head!! Haahahaa