Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MS.LOH LI CHIN!!!!

It has been quite a few weeks since my last entry!
Cause noting actually caught my attention..
And do I need to point out oso to the weather lately..cooling!!!
The bestest ting to do..SLLLLEEEEEEEEPPP!!!!!
“Bestest” Huh?! Spelling error? Hell I care!!!
I am living in BOLEHLAND!! Everyting BOLEH!! MALAYSIA BOLEH! YAKIN BOLEH!!!Yes!! Just love my BOLEHLAND!! Spelling and grammar error..VOLEH!!!
Opppssss..It's BOLEH!!!!

Tis post is dedicated to another lovely fren of mine
Since she repeatedly reminded me ..errmmmss or warned me never ever use her real name
And dun even dare to use name dat sounds like her too..in some quite threathening way..
One of her sweet reminder ....“I know where u live lor” -__-"
Such as in my previous post..actually Sharmaine is my best bud Sherry..
Both starts with the S mah and both oso Superliciuosly Sweet n Hot!!!
Okie..tink tink..i come up wit tis name dat best describe her!
Aha!!! Lets just call her MS.LOH!!
The surname is Loh..middle name Li and ended wit a Chin!!
So now,here I present Ms.Loh Li Chin a.k.a Ms.Digged The Damn Grave Hole Herself !!!

So happen one nite our Ms.Loh joyfully went out yumcha wit a few of her frens who happened oso to know her Ex- or should say oso frens of her Ex lah..
To her horror..even JuOnn ..(the so-call scariest japan ghost story) cannot come close!
Her fren told her dat her Ex- told him about her…
“O ya! Her ah! My ex mah! U like ah,U take lah!!”
Niasing!!!!
Yes..i mux oso admit dat tis lovely fren of mine, Ms.Loh is quite plump loo..
But not round till like a ball mah..Liu Niasing!!! Why kick her here and there like a ball wor!!!
Niamah!!!
Ooppsss..shouldnt use -amah cox tis site is for –asing!!!
To the horror of her frens she cried wen she heard dat..in just a snap of finger
Okie the scenario like below:

Ah Loh fren : he said to me..u like ah,u take lah!
Ah Loh : HUUUUHH?? HE SAID SUCH A THING????????????!!!!


1,2, not even till 3!!!

Tears just strolled down her eyes!!
Deng! Ah Loh,herself was shocked too..
Ah Loh asked herself .."HUH??!! how come I’ll cry?!! I’ve heard tings worse den dis!!!"
Ohh..maybe given the fact that just less den 3 mins ago Ah Loh received a message from tis prince of her lah..calling her darling,reminding her bout their lovely coming get-away trip ..end wit the muaksss and miss+ miss+ love+ love!!!
Den suddendly heard dis kind of news wor..anyone will react dat way lor..
Tis the same guy dat kept telling n assuring her dat he stil luv her darn dearly kicking her like a ball to another gugu!!! NiaSing!!!!
And the surprises continues!!!
TADAHHH!!!!
He oredi attached with someone else! Means he oredi in a relationship NOW!!! Niiiiiaaasing!!!!!
Are the whole universe gugu the same?
They will never ever satisfy with just one hole??!!!
There holding her hands happily at the mall.. the mind oredi wit someone else!!
Liu niasing!!!
Actually she onli wanted to be called a MS.LOH!
But who could’ve guessed dat she oso being nominated for the MS.WU title!!!
WU LI JING!!! Gooooossshhh!!!!!!!!

But if onli lah..all these truth can actually wakes Ah Loh up den she wun be in such a mess!!
Will a slap do? No comment..
The whole nite Ah Loh cant sleep..
The words “U LIKE AH? U TAKE LAH”..keeps popping out in her thoughts!!!! Niamah!!!
Ah Loh tinks real hard wat she did to tis prince of her heart dat she is treated dis way..
Why is he keep coming bek to hurt her..

All I can say..Maybe Ah Loh killed his whole family in her previous life lor!
Or she was a man in her previous life dat loved to fool around..so this life is the paybek time!!
KARMA looo..
I hope my explanation will make her feel better..I learned all these from

"Calculate Life Master a.k.a. Suen Meng Si Fu"!!!
Do I really believe so? Ermm..Honestly as a Christian,I oso wish I can believe in such craps!!
But I know its not..Do I have a answer for this..unsolved jigsaw puzzle? I don’t!
But I guess it’ll surely makes anyone better..

Its like:
Lol..U no need blame urself or u oso cannot blame him de..
Its like dat de mah..karma mah..
U killed his family in the previous life..Now tis life..paybek time lor
But dun wori or sad lah..U will get ur paybek time the next life mah
Dat damn gugu surely be woman the next life den u n him changed role lor!
So its fair de..no worries k? NIAMAH!

Den to make herself feel better lah..Ah Loh tell me dat she dun care wat is in his mind anymore
Even he is now damn!..cannot say he cheats on her! She isn't bek wit him..he is actually cheating on his gal wit Ah Loh!
All that matters to her now is she loves him..she really does
And she really wanna go to the trip wit him
To those of u that feel hot while reading tis..
Niasing..me the one writing even worse!!
All heated up!! or given the fact that my house dun have air-conditioner ler..

So she went out drink drink the next nite
After a few drinks..the mood swings even worse!!
Ahahhaha!!! Wen mood swings mux end up wit teary eyes loor..
Actually I should give Ah Loh a round of applause cox she didn’t ruined the mood dat nite
Ah Loh waited till she is bek home onli she cried..not like the nite before!!
Actually I reli hate those ppl dat cry while out partying
I mean just becox u alone sux..u bring the whole damn group sux wit u! Shit!
People out to have fun not to c u cry and be ur nanny okie?!

Actually her prince damn lucky at dat time
Cox her line was barred or he will surely receive some unwanted threatening or cursed sms!
But I doubt she will ever send those sms dat she should!!
FCUKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

I hope I can find just one reason why tis dearly fren of mine Ms.Loh so smitten to this prince of her
She isn't dat no market mah..At least everytime she is out..there will surely!!! be at least one lah..gugu dat want to know her better!
AHahhahaha!!! I mean ..she is damn against being a Ms.Wu..but now even she knew the status of herself..or she doesnt..she still want to go to the trip wit this beloved prince of her..
Maybe his gugu really powerful..NIAMAH..deng..i love tis word wor..
NIAMAH..hahaha..nope..should use niasing lah..sounds sweeter

I really regret dat most my frens knew I usually sleep very very “early”
Around 5AM!! Hahaahaa!!
Actually now I really sleep very early!!!
So please forgive me wen u called me after 1am and the call went unanswered!
Niasing..u should oso be thankful dat I din answer the call...Or else u will c the obasan in the act!!!

Honestly ..muahaaahaha..i reali lov to say “honestly”..
If Im in Ah Loh situation, I will oso go on with the trip!!
Just go n die n rest in peace!!! Ahahaha!!!
Just like wen Jasmine asked my opinion should she visits her boy at JB as she suspects him cheats on her..
My response..GO!!
Watever happens..HAPPENS!
Go n give the gugu a TADAAAHHH surprise!!!

Okie.. The verdict..Ah Loh..U cant blame anyone but urself..
Yes he keeps coming bek but it's oso because u keep letting him to do so
And the same nite Ah Loh saw a fren of her dat used to win her heart before…
Dat treats her like a princess but she rejected him
C! LOH LI CHIN! reali best describe her!!!
Now he lovingly found his happiness..Ah Loh is happy for him too..the gal superbly sweet!!

Like I said to Jasmine..as a fren all I can do is to walk wit her ..
I cant choose the road for her..My advices or opnions oso may not even mean a thing to her
But yes...I will walk wit her..
But NIASING..tis time is the walk to hell wor..Really want meh
??!!!