Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Thursday, July 31, 2008

HE WILL GUIDE OUR WAY..AND BRING US BACK!

Its been quite somedays I didn’t update my blog
Friends asked why
Errmm..can u blame me? I’ve only get 2-3 hours of sleep everyday for last month!!
Busy in work?
No..I also don’t know why..maybe something to do with the fengshui of my room!!
Got to get some advices from Lilian Tut..oopss..LiLIAN Too!
Plus I’ve got no idea as what to write
Normally things I write is about Hurts..Love and it SUCKS!!!


But just cant stand wen I read the article bout tis FCUKING BITCH-Sienna Miller!!!

Sorry for being rude! Ermm..by the way..I am a rude rude gall lor..LOL..
If u dunno who is she,Just copy her name and search it in the internet

She’s now dating a married man-a man with 4 kids and married for 8 years
The youngest child is only 10 months old
What really heats me up is pictures of her naked and topless almost for 23 hours..
with that fcuking jerk..hugging..kissing and cuddling each other in public!
He grabs her boobs and she grabs his balls!!
The least she can do is wait till that jerk to get a divorce! If he will lah..u know..men..
Then they can have sex everywhere and anytime they want!

The wife,reported to be too humiliated and gotto fly to another country with the kids
I bet except being humiliated..she is hurt too..very very much

When I read the news..I was shocked
Sienna Miller-this is the woman that got herself heart-broken when her fiancé,Jude Law cheated on her with their nanny-baby sitter
She should know how much it hurts to be betrayed
Why is she doing the same to another innocent woman?
I talked to a fren and only realized tis wasn’t her first time
Jude Law too left his family behind-wife and kids becox of her
Goosshhh..tis bitch is certainly really good in wrecking homes!!!
I really dun understand how some person is so capable in hurting someone else

Last 2 weeks, I went out shopping wit Jasmine and she was in a real sad mode!
She was sad til she received a call from the DH and u can c the sky suddenly becomes so bright
Den the next morning I was waken up by her calls
She told me he didn’t pick up her calls
She called him many many many times
I hate to hear tis
If u dunwan that person to call u, just pick the call n tell them off!!
I once called him..I forgot how many many many times
All I remember ..
I was smiling wen I call him till I cry (cox the calls went unanswered)
Till I finally laugh (laughing at myself,when will I want to accept the truth)
Till I fall asleep
I guess there must be around 20 calls

When u woke up and see 20 missed calls frm ur gf/bf
Wat will u do?
Even if its a number I am not familiar wit
Dunno bout u but I will surely call back or get to the nearest public phone if my line is out of service
But he didn’t
He didn’t call the whole day..the next day..the next next day..the next next next day
And the very next next next next next day
Till I finally call him and pretend nothing ever happened!

He promised never to let me feel unwanted
Lol..i forgot..promises are meant to be broken

Jasmine told me she cant sleep
She borrowed lotsa drama series from me
Sui poh,if u are reading tis,make sure u return ah..
She did all she can to get him out of her mind
She cries as she speaks
I recalled years ago when I was in one of those shitful days
Jasmine said cooly she dun understand why I am stil holding on
And now she apologized and said she understands it well

Yes I dun blame those who dun understand
Many said I am silly ..stuborn and even “cheap”
“people dunwan u oredi lah..oredi so obvious..u so cheap..keep disturbing him”
Honestly I pray they will neve know how it feels cox if they do
It means they are experiencing those hurtful moments
It is a real hard way to walk thru
And I am thankful that I did not walk alone
Jesus walked with me and HE blesses me with lotsa angels
It took me years and years to finally accept the fact that we are not meant for each other
And years n years n years for me to let go

It takes time
and I am thankful that I pull it thru

Wanna share something really comforting
The pastor said no matter how far we go..The Lord will bring us back

So..if you are in some very difficult moments ..
Remember..HE WILL GUIDE OUR WAY..AND BRING US BACK!
Thank U Jesus for loving me.Amen