Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

FUBU..Wat d fCUk?!!!!


Yesterday while I was chatting with a friend,she asked me bout FUBU...
FUBU? U must be wondering what it means..
She just came back from India and I thought she was saying in some Samy Vellu language! HOHOHO!!
FUBU..nope..it's not a brand name but it is a trendy trend that’s happening in town now!
Huh? Whats dat?
FUBU means Fuck Buddy!
LOL !! What the fCUk? Some may responded in dat way..Thats my first and foremost reaction!
First it's called a one nite stand..
Den it changed to sex partner
Den now it evolved and nicely n sweetly named as “FUck BUddy”..LOL!!!!

It makes me think what will I do if ever there is a fren come up to me and “invite” me to be his FUBU..
I guess without a doubt..I will really FCUk him upside down!! HAHAHA!!!
Damn!!! What is wrong with the people nowdays!
U wan to fCUk,den just fCUk,stop d fCUking n idiotic dramas..


"Oooo..ya..we fCUk..BUT! Got but de.. I do so hor..cox I see him/her as a fren mah.."
Damn! Just stop being a faker! Just admit that u are lusty and u want a fCUk!!!!
Just FCUk and den FCUk off!
Stop those FCUking lame excuses as if u are force to do so! Niasing ah!!!

I really dunno wats in the mind of the gals
The guys of cox ..lol..free mah..eat lor..which cat dun eat fish de..rite mou?
Niasing ah..Free den u eat..those shit and garbage on the street oso FOC mah..
Go and eat lah..Niasing!!!
Dun get me wrong..I am not here to judge..
I have nothing against tis FUBU thing..just dat..its..lol..hard to describe!
I mean dun say u love someone den u want them to be ur FUBU!
If u reali love somone and cherish them, u will never hurt them tis badly!!!

"Ooo..actually i got feelings for her de,but the time isn't rite den dunno how..we hamsap jor..she ok wit it oso mah"
Niasing ah..gimme a break!!!! For the guys,just be a real man!!!
Just tell the gal u wan her to be ur FUBU,
"my gugu itchy now n I cant afford to go get a kokkok..ehh,so u can help me out ah?”
"huh? i like u mou? sure loo..sure like u loo..but wen u help me out lah..after dat ah..c how things go first lah"
"most important we happy mah now,rite mou?"

Sounds familiar?? Like Chan Fung,my favourite ex-988 DJ said before..
The tactics are the same for the jerks..
Difference is only the victims..