Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Monday, September 22, 2008

GREAT WEEKEND ^^!!!

Tis weekend been an estactic one!!
I spent it chilling at home..watching dvds and oso out wit my gal frens wich is absofabuliciously great!!!!
I met wit Jasmine on Saturday nite..v went to steamboat..goosshh..steamboat again??
Some may reacted like dis..LIU NIA SING!!
Wats d prob of me eating steamboat all the time?
Everytime wen someone hear me having steamboat..they will say
HUH..STEAMBOAT AGAIN AR?!!
LIU NIA SING!!
Did I ask u to pay? No rite? Den wats ur prob? Plus Im the one eating..Im the one gaining the pounds..
Its not like ur tummy gonna be rounder seeing me eat! Liu!
Congrats to my dearly Jasmine!! She is sailing tremendously smooth both in her work n lup life!!
Her boy-dat gugu is now calling her 24/7 !!! and will be moving frm JB to KL..to be closer to her!!!
After all the sleepless teary nites..finally dat gugu realised Jasmine is the ONE!!
Great to hear dat!! Kiong he kiong he!!
Yup..v dun need to rush into a relationship..WATS UR WILL BE URS!
Tis actually reminded me of one ting I reali hate to hear..
"Lol..stil single ah?? U are not young anymore lor..Dun choose here n there lah..faster grab one lah!"
LIU NIASING!!
Faster grab one lah..Im talking bout a soul-mate dat will walk wit me in my days to come..Jux grab one?!!
Im not young anymore..Dats the reason why I cant jux grab anyone and waste a few more years of my time!
And If I dun get married..do I need u to pay for my welfare in my old days time..no rite? Den? Why rush me into getting married? U got commission meh?
No rite? Liu Nia Sing!!!

Den the next day..I tea tea wit another sweet gal dats now in my angel listing too-Cloudy!!!!
Should apologized to her as well as there is a misunderstanding between us before..
Just great to find dat she is a real sweet gal!! Muaackkksss!!
Den I went to Steven Corner wit Katty!
She is such a funny babe!! Im so so so grateful for her!! Wit her..I can be as real as I am!!!!!!!
All the %&*$#@!F&%#!!!! Muahahaha!!! V talk bout anyting at any lengths!!!
I promised her I wun ffk her last week and turns out..I ffk her the whole week!! Muahahhaha!!
Sori lol dear,tis week! CONFIRM! NO FFK!!!
LUV U ..eeeemmmMMMUUUUACCKKSSS!
She is a real darling jux like Sherry jux dat she is definately crazier den Sherry!
Muahahhaa..dat nite I went out to Beach Club wit David..my BUBU..
He said im turning to a wild wild Yen loo..
Honestly I am a wild person and can be real wild wen I wanted to or can say I can be unbeliaveable wild wit ppl dat makes me comfortable of being wild!! Muahahhaa!
Cant get my point? LOL...as dats my prob! Ur antenna so short lah..
David..gooshh..he is a superb great guy!
If I wanted a boy..I will wan someone like him!
He gives me the impression dat even v sleep on the same bed..He'll jux continue to sleep!! Or maybe he dun find me attractive..muahahhaha!!!
I met a few gugus dat at first gave me a quite good impressions..
Den suddenli act like a beast..cant wait to baham me!! GOOSSSHH!!
There was a nite weeks ago..I followed Katty to disco! D.I.S.C.O.!!
Wen I entered the premise..my first reaction..
I turned to Katty and said “Ermm..sui po..ur jacket..can u let me to wear it?”
Muahahhaha..so darn scary!!! The place and d people there!!!
One word…LOL!!!

And YA..for Ms.Loh case..v finally made up our votes..
Me,Jasmine,Katty and Tammy,v had cast our votes!!!!
The conclusion..
Just go ahead wit the trip..treat it as a holiday and get bek and start a brand new life!!
Cox after much discussions..
Dat gugu of Ah Loh said he trusted watever his HO HIONG DI -BEST BUDDY- 好兄弟 said cox its his HO HIONG DI -BEST BUDDY- 好兄弟 mah!
Den Ah Loh oso MUX believe watever dat HO HIONG DI -BEST BUDDY- 好兄弟 of her prince said lor!
Cox its his HO HIONG DI -BEST BUDDY- 好兄弟 mah!!
It means dat gugu mux knw Ah Loh prince absofarkinglutely well lor!!
Dat gugu said AH LOH PRINCE HELD HANDS WITH EVERY GALS!
So..Loh Loh..even wen u two holding hands,u dun need to be so happy ya..cox HE HELD HANDS WITH EVERY GALS!!!
HE HUGS WIT EVERY GALS! AND HE SPEND ALL HIS FARKING $$$ ON CLUBBING AND PETROL COX HE NEEDS TO FARKING DRIVE the chics HERE AND THERE!!! !
And THE most hurting part.. HE NEVER ADMITTED TO ANY OF THEM DAT AH LOH IS HIS GAL AFTER THEY BROKE UP YEARS AGO !
To them..Ah Loh is his EX frm the very beginning!! NEVER HE ADMITTED DAT THEY GET BEK AGAIN!!

ISN'T DAT HURTS??? LOL!! IT SURELY DOES!!!!!
WAKE THE FARKING UP ,WILL U LOH LOH?!!!
Wen v had steamboat..Jasmine n me talked bout Ah Loh
Funnily Jasmine suggested dat Ah Loh to go check check the 3 lifes book!!
SHE ACTUALLY BUYS MY IDEA DAT AH LOH OWED DAT GUGU IN HER PREVIOUS LIFE AND TIS LIFE IS THE PAYBEKK TIME! LIU!!!!!!!
Actually..v oso dun understand..Ah Loh is quite famously known as a BB..
Bah Bai Jing..Actually she hardly get close to someone..especially the opposite sex..She will rather bored to death at home den goin out wit ppl she isnt familiar wit..
But deng..wit tis gugu..gooossshhh….
She can be reali sweet wit those dat she reali treats as frens ..those whom know her will know loo..but other gugus..better stay away frm her..before she looses her cool!! Muahahhahaha!!!
Wow!!! Suddenli I will wanna change my vote and ask her not to go!!!

But one ting dats reali great is Ah Loh said she 100% realised tis time is reali time for her to move on!
Good!!! But how many zillion times v heard dat ya? LIU!
She jux cant take anymore "good" news bout her prince..
She will listen to us..go n treat tis as a holiday..go eat eat n bek to start a new life witout dat GUGU!
AFTER TIS..WILL WANNA KEEP LOH LOH AWAY FRM TIS GUGU
AND ANY OF TIS GUGU FRENS
COX YUP..WAN HER TO HAVE A BRAND NEW START WITOUT DAT GUGU
How sad ya..to realise dat v mean noting to someone dat v cheerish n lup so much..
Dat to them v are noting..worse in Ah Loh case..kena kick like a ball loh..
U LIKE AH,U TAKE LAH!!
LIU NIASING!!!!!
Liu…if to them v are noting..den jux fark the way off their life!!
Once a fren of mine told me..He saw his ex and she pretended dat she din c him..
Wen he go up to her to say a hi..his ex showed him cold shoulder as if they dunno each other!!
Goosshhh..my reply to him..
Who the fark do she tinks she is?
She acted she din c u and even dun knw u..den just fark off!!
As if we are so desperately want to be wit them!!
LIU!! V are not cheap k?!! V are purchased by HIS blood!!
V are freakingly PRECIOUS in HIS eyes!!! Hallelujah!!
Goossshhh..so thankful dat I got to know JESUS!!!

Haha..as if now I am planting hatred into Ah Loh’s mind!!
People always said v can onli reali let go wen we totally cool wit dat particular person
But since now Loh Loh cant reali do so..Yes! Let the fire be there and surely it helps to melt away the feelings she has for her prince!!
So dat she will stay away frm her prince till one fine day ..wen they meet..coolly as a fren!
Deng!! Last time they lost contact for almost 3 years..din expect after 3 years..all she ended up wit dis prince of her is more n more hurts
All I can say is Loh Loh..LET GO & LET GOD!