Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ms.Loh Li Chin-FINALE (WHY & WHO ARE U TO BE UPSET?)

After much speculation..No No..No…Not the R.P.K detention under the ISA..dats last week story jor lor..
Oh!!! Teresa will be charged for humilating the eggs? HUH? really ah? but No No No…Not dat..Not dat..
Ermm..Anwar again ah? No No No....
It’s the on-again-off-again-on-again-off-on-on-off-on-ooff-on …LOL..trip of Ms.Loh Li Chin a.k.a. Ms.Digged The Damn Grave Hole Herself!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
I know by now..everyone will wanna say tis out aloud..
LIU NIA SING! I TOT WAT!!
Finally!!! My fren Ms.Loh Li Chin a.k.a. Ms.Digged The Damn Grave Hole Herself made a decision!!

No one even Ah Loh tinks she had such a courage to do so! Ah Loh..darn proud wit u!
Ah Loh called the trip OFF!!!
Last few nites,v purposely out drinking with Ah Loh..
Our MISSION is ONE! To get Ah Loh drunk!
Wenever Ah Loh drinks..Ah Loh prince will receive some unwanted sms frm her! Muahahhaa..Dats our point!
But LIU NIA SING her ah..she did typed the sms but sent it to us!!
LIU..now..wenever I go to bed..I MUST set my phone to SILENT MODE!

But WOW! Surprisingly,on Wednesday nite,Ah Loh stayed at home and wit a clear mind,Ah Loh sent a message to her prince and called the trip off!! Great!!! Hallelujah!!!
LIU! If v knw dats the case,v wun be out drinking wit her for several nites loo..LIU NIA SING ah,u tink the drinks are cheap ah?! All the shops & shops to boost the moods oredi half drying me up..meaning almost pokai lor!
But really mou? She did dat? She is willing meh..She can meh..
Yes Ah Loh did it and I know it wasn’t easy for her too..
But like a part in the drama Kah Hoe Yuet Yuen a.k.a. Home Good Moon Round..

HUH? WATS DAT?
LIU! Dats the latest Hong Kong TVB drama loh!! Where have u been? Jux got bek frm Mars?
Moses Chan a.k.a. Ah Kah said to Kate Tsui Zi San a.k.a. Kah Mei (honestly i dun like tis gal! dun u tink she looks like someone wit a failed surgery?!! muahahhaha!! Yo,Im bad!) while they are breaking up..
Will I be upset after breaking up wit u..Yes,I will
Will it be a difficult decision for me to make..Yes,it is
But wat needs to be done need to be done...
Ah Loh cant rubbed off the remarks she heard frm others bout her prince
Yes..if one person came along n said something..Ah Loh can stil find 1000 EXCUSES to bek his prince up!

PLeaseeeE!! Can someone please present her a medal??!
THE WINNER OF DIGGING OWN GRAVE HOLE!!!
But wen a few comes telling the same ting..FARK! WAKE THE FARKING UP!
Den the next day,I received a call frm beloved Ms.Loh telling me she nearly send and call to tell her prince dat she wanted to go on wit the trip
LIU NIA SING..
Okie let me be the sexy devil now..add oil to the fire!!
AH LOH REMEMBER!
He held ur hands in the noon and other gal hands in the nite! LIU!

U tink his sms sounds touching?! LIU NIA SING U AH!
If he can hold other gal hands hours after helding urs..Wat? U tink those sweet lovely touchy sms onli sent to u alone? FARK!

I’ve talked to a fren of mine recently bout relationship issue whom used to be a player..
I wonder why some people..it's oredi obvious dat they dun love dat certain person..

Why stil kept holding them on..
Den tis fren of mine said..for the players..they want not onli the body but oso their preys heart!

SIMPLE!
If at anytime they called..if they onli have ur body..
Ur answer can be 50-50
ARE U FREE TONITE?
THE ANSWER CAN GO-YES,MAYBE,NO,CONFIRM WIT U LATER n bla bla bla....
But if they own ur heart ..wenever they ring u up
ARE U FREE TONITE?
THE IMMEDIATE ANSWER IS YES! YES! YES YEEEEEEEEsssSSSSSS!!!!
Scary ya..

Pastor once said in his sermon..Tings dat doesn’t belongs to us..the Lord will send His angels to let us know..
Everyting happens for a reason..
Ah Loh,its not a coincidence for U to get to know those unwanted news bout dat gugu..

The Lord wants U to knw it.. but its Ur call if U wanna keep hurting urself
But do u knw when u are crying and hurting for someone dat kicks u like a ball
Jesus is hurting 3 times more den u seeing u in such a miserable situation...
U have been thru a lot ..HE dun save u so dat u can keep hurting urself..

Den on Thursday nite..v forced Ah Loh out to chill wit us!
V dunwan Ah Loh to be at home alone and goosshh..v reali had such a HARD nite!
I dunno bout others but confirmly me n Katty was so so drunk!
On our way home..Katty told me she saw stars spinning around her!!

And as for me, I can stil feel the world spinning on me the next day!!
Wen Ah Loh got bek home dat nite,she called her sister..
Ah Loh told her sister bout the ever-complicated luv life of her
I really felt dat Ah Loh should’ve called her sister up earlier and not waste our saliva
Cox wat Ah Loh Sis said is so true and surely it kills her oredi dying heart!!! GOOD JOB!!


Wen Ah Loh told her sister dat her prince kicked her like a ball
Ah Loh Sis answered..
“DEN WAT U EXPECT HIM TO SAY?”
“YA,SHE IS MY EX BUT I LOVE HER,DUN GET NEAR HER!”
“IF HE HAS A GF NOW,HE HELD HANDS,HUGS AND EVEN FARK WITH OTHERS..WHY AND WHO ARE U TO BE UPSET?”
“OFFICIALLY..U & HIM BROKEUP AGES AGO!”
“AS IF U ARE NOW GETTING UPSET WITH NEWS DAT DOESN’T PLEASE UR EARS!”
“DEN WAT U WANNA HEAR?”
"DAT HE IS SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH U..HE IS NOW SAVING $$$ TO MARRY U..U ARE HIS ONLY TRUE LOVE?”
So true! Points taken!

After I listened to Ah Loh’s conversation with her sister…
I felt reali sorry for her...It sounds like she is a nuisance desperately crawling and holding on to her prince leg..

I can only say..let go my dear and let the Lord takes charge…
Yes..its so true,in the eyes of others..U n him isn't an item ages ago..
So please act and be like one! LIU NIA SING!!! How hard can dat be?
U arent walking alone..HE is walking wit u..
And U've got a bunch of Us dat'll shop wit u till nearly pokai!!
And drinks wit U till really pokai on the floor!!!
Deng!! Get some hunky to carry me up to my house!! hahahaaa ^^!!