Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Monday, July 14, 2008

heartbreaks in silence..

After service on Sunday morning, I went for lunch with Joanne at Tsim Tung-my favourite hang out
The milk tea..who can resist??!!
Yes! I went to church on sunday morning…after so many excuses..
Actually I planned to skip the service..but praise the Lord,HE brought me there!

will write a special post regarding this later..thanks the Lord for both Suat Keng and Yee teng!

I promised to go to Pavillion with Michael but my Mum called on Saturday afternoon and asked me to accompany her to look for houses around Pandan Indah area. But she cancelled the date,so I went out with Joanne,I wanted to talk to her too.We chatted for hours and went for a movie-Hancock!
Nice movie..it is very touching one indeed..


Went home and then went out again -____-" to have steamboat with Yee Teng..
On the way home,she played a song to me
She said if I were to listen to the song few months ago..when I was still unsure of my decision..I’ll surely cry..
I told her I am going to cry even rite at dat moment I listen to the song..

This is the song lyric and I’ve translated in to my own version

李聖傑-靠近

走在人擠人的走道 我問了自己 沒有愛情的人是否會長命
那些電影常常讓人感覺甜蜜 但是我 不相信
坐在沒有人的角落 我又問自己
究竟應該繼續還是該放棄 沒有人能了解我現在的心情 想看你 想躲你 難以決定
每當我想靠近 你總會裝冷靜 眼看你的表情 彷彿己經說明
我只想要證明 我們這段愛情 也許在你眼裡 它只是個遊戲
我只想要靠近 也很想要抱緊 回想到那過去 和現在新的你
我還想要參與 你的生活點滴 只要你肯相信 我一定會陪你走下去
能不能夠讓我再說我愛你 還是你己不想聽
能不能夠把你徹底的忘記 我是真的搞不清


Walking thru the crowded streets
I ask myself
What a life would be for those without love
Those romantic movies that touches the heart
Make everything seems so sweet
But I don’t believe in such a fairy-tale ending do exist in the world
I am living in

Sitting alone in a corner of the street
Again, I ask myself
Should I still hang on or
Should I let go
No one can understand the feelings I have inside of me

I want to see you
I want to run away from you
I don’t know which one to decide

Every time I get closer
You’ll act cool and withdraw yourself from me
From your face expression.. it is clearly shown
I just want to prove
Our love.. in your eyes is just a game

I just want to be closer
And also I wanted to hug you tightly
Recalling the pages of our past
You are the new you now
I still want to be part in your life
Just that you believe
I’ll walk with you till the very end

Can I still tell you I love you
Or you will not want to hear it anymore
Or can I wipe you off my life completely?
I really can’t decide

T_T