Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

my heart bleeds for u and u dont even see me...

Went to watch Wanted, a great show, Angelina Jolie! Superb hot!! at Pavilion on Sunday noon with Michael.
He is one person that I admired a lot ! Salute his determination in stil believing that "TRUE LOVE" exist!! Hahaha.After being fooled,ooppss..errm..being used,err..no no..being hurt,yes! this sounds better,he still believes in "True Love", Haha!
In the cinema, the girl dat sat beside me hugged her boyfriend.I remembered the moment when I hugged him in the cinema.Then only I realized that I still wanted to hug and be hugged,I wanted to kiss and be kissed..
Too bad,some will surely wanna slap me real hard,Haha,I only want him..

At nite, I went out for a drink,5 gals..
May asked me did I still in touch with him
I said,honestly,hehe till lastweek I still checked into his account in frenster..Hohoho
But I will never do so anymore..erm..heard it too many times? Haha..I told her,honestly,I am stil very much very very much in love with him..very very much
But I can never ever be with him..he never existed..
May advised me to start anew with someone new..it will be easier to let go..many said that.I hate it.
Getting a Mr.Rebound? Oh No no no!!! I am a sucker in the love department.I can easily attracted to someone.I like someone freakingly easy but I only love and wanted him.I did tried but like i said,i cant remember whom i been with to d fairy wheel till i look at the pictures..as in my memory,i was there with him becox in my everything,i just want him.Yeh,Slap me!
Tammy told me she wish she knew some of her ex- frens,so she can get to know latest news about him.
I told Tammy I wish I dun know a single soul dats related to him cox everytime i heard bout him, the news,got me in tears...
Aikkksss..if only i can find a word to describe my feelings now..
"my heart bleeds for u and u dont even see me...."