Lost days, pictures fade

Pleasure of ♥ lasts a moment..Pain of ♥ lasts a lifetime..

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

sleep+sleep+sleep!!

Okie..Back to Monday noon,he replied and Yes,the paisey level drops down..
Went out on Monday nite..and damn it!! tis time I didn’t sms him but I called him!!!
Very piss-off with 2 frens of mine!! I need to talk to someone or I'll explode!!

Guess everyone hate to be accussed of something we didn’t do!
My fren said I kissed a guy! Damn,I know wen I kiss someone! And I did not!
Okie,tis is done and dunwan to dwell too much into it..

The second one,should I say I am pissed or should I say I am deeply upset with this fren of mine..
It just sucks when people we reali care and love doesn’t feels the same like us..
Or they just dun realize how much they meant in our life..
I’ve been thinking a lot bout this.But cant blame her..

I mean,Yes,she is important to me but I can't force her to make me one of her important person..

Gone the sobber and comes the sunshine!!

Met a hot babe-Ice!!
Seen her a few times but we finally had a real conversation on Monday nite!!
She is so funny and she is hot.love her! And love being around her! Hahaha!!

She is the main reason I went out lastnite,I was so tired..but I wanted to see her so i went out!
When Im with her,I am so comfy with myself..and Katty too!!
I am so against people saying bad words.. in the past..hehe..

Now,I am one of them and the worst part is my frens love me swearing! Hahaaa!
Actually it feels nice too..hahaha
But..I must stop it.It is not dat good...I can surely-100% do so in the morning but at nite.. >_<”


I must have drank a lot lastnite..I fell asleep once I was home!
Thats is with my makeup on!! Urrgghh.my skin!!
I always make sure I cleanse my face before I go for a tour with Uncle Zao son ..

Make up my mind!! Tonite I am for hibernation!!! Wanna sleep+sleep+sleep!!
And my house,TERRIBLY messy..if there is a cockroach,I can't blame my neighbours..